Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Report

Got a flip!
My brother got all my creative writing off my dead laptop and saved it to an external hard drive.
Then he got local weatherman Bob Kovachic to sign a small strange statue/bank I have affectionately called Babka Bachick since I was two. Stroke of brilliance there....
Got a book about pilgrims which I probably won't read until I'm back in pilgrim land although I've looked though it and I'm looking forward to the read.
Got an mp3 player which I know is passe but at the rate I lose small electronics...trust me, it's better this way...
Got some jewelery.
Got some candy.
Got some money.
Got about 30 extra pounds on me I don't need and am losing patience with but that's another rant for another day. But I will say that when your very blunt grandmother who normally doesn't hit a nerve, hits a massive nerve about the size of your massive thighs....you do have to have at least an assessment of your eating habits. Blech, not right now though, that's boring. And you wanna hear about what I got for christmas....
I got Doctor Who's Christmas episode, on time, on my tv, on bbcamerica. Sorry, but it wins best present ever. Suuuuuper freaking excited for next season!
Had an interesting conversation about guns with my brother today and about why I don't want one in my house ended up talking about doomsday scenarios and zombie apocalyps--i? Anyway we decided my weapon of choice is a knife and THATS why I don't want guns in my house. Not because I am fervently anti-weapon in general. On a fantasy level I suppose that's right. But when I'm residing on this side of reality, I would still prefer to do everything in my power to avoid getting to the part where one needs to start stabbing people up. Excellent topic of discussion for christmas, but there you have it.
Did I mention everyone I know is getting engaged? Did I mention how lovely I think that is? Honestly thought I would be more cynical about it but when it's a good match, even if you're the very picture of loneliness, you have to sit back and say, well that's just lovely. And as it happens I don't reckon I am the very picture of loneliness at the moment. I'm fairly certain I like someone. As in 'like' like as in more than a friend like but it's a bit too soon to tell. I can't figure out whether he likes me back or not. Maybe I should pass him a note in class...you know like one of those do you like me circle yes or no, things. Of course I would need a pen and paper, and also a class....
Oh it's late. And I've gone to bed.....
Merry Christmas, Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment