Monday, January 3, 2011

The Triumphant Return of Things that are True!

The following is list of things that are true. God I've missed writing that!

1. There's a man in a car driving a considerable amount of miles to get to my house to see me tonight. I wonder if he likes me or something.
2. I am afraid to discover what it is I have done to deserve such good fortune regarding item one. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. He's probably just here for the free lasagna.
3. I really like grapes at the moment.
4. I am currently the fattest I have ever been, and worried that although I have noticed this, I don't feel all that ugly. The ass can stay, the boobs can stay, I only take issue with my arms...and maybe my face....that can go...how do I get rid of my arms and face?
5. I wish there were better holidays after christmas. I wish Halloween was after Christmas instead of before it. I wish Valentine's Day was more interesting, or St. Patrick's for that matter. Winter is depressing, I need more exciting things happening in Wintertime. Especially the slush months.
6. I am both looking forward to and am terrified of people reading my journal again. I missed writing for my readers so I started it up again. But facebook is my new pimp, I dunno if I like him yet.
7. I am watching 30 rock. I'm not watching 30 rock because of peer pressure.
8.I sliced my thumb whilst shaving and it left this kinda cool miniature cat scratch across my thumb and it feel weird when I type with it.
9. I'm in a band called Long Stride Lizzy. And it's shameless plug day here on sesame street.
10. http://www.myspace.com/longstridelizzy

2 comments:

  1. wooo! Long Stride Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you'll be in the Boston area for St. Patties day. I think you'll find it alot more interesting.
    But yeah I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete