Saturday, February 11, 2012

Old Journal meets new journal

I used to write on livejournal. I still have the account, I just don't write in it anymore, I write on this, on the occasions that I do write. I used to be a lot more prolific....I also used to be quite a bit more complainy.....but what teenager isn't? Anyway I checked it tonight to see if it's still there and yes it is! I also checked it to see what the last entry was and actually it was only two years ago. So it's a list of statements about myself that I owned at the time. What I want to do is copy and paste the list from a few years ago.....and then I'm going to make a new one for the current me.

Sep 27th 2010

I am a ruffler of feathers
I mix-dance with natives
I make a mess of things
I question authority
I am a punchline ruiner
I am a failed boyfriend theif
I am easily swayed by charm
I try to play well with others
I am half heartedly mysterious
I think there's power in my patience
I assemble court in my living room
I deny being beautiful
I feel everything
I am fluent in body language
I am a second guesser
I will play hide and seek when I'm 40
I wish I saw dead people
I hold grudges
I love scary movies
I don't actually eat bugs
I don't belong in this century
I left my soul in London
I am quite contrary


Feb 12, 2012


I am a buster of chops
I sit in inappropriate positions for my status
I clean up my messes in an untimely fashion
I am a diplomat
I am an Olympic fool sufferer
I am half-heartedly responsible
I can one-line you under the table
I am a successful boyfriend haver
I am easily swayed by junk food
I am a self-proclaimed trivia champion
I can milk a cow
I don't eat bugs on purpose
I love scary movies
I feel everything
I can put myself through a lot to get what I want
I am bigger than I feel is necessary
I wish time travel was real
I was getting used to the idea of cats
I will play hide and seek until I physically can't
I gave my soul to London because that's where it belongs
I gave my heart to Aaron for same reason


heavens I've evolved!
bout time too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment